Hard to believe but it’s time to start planning for the fall season which means Christmas preparation. This will surely be a different year for everyone as we prepare and adjust for a COVID Christmas.
We hope to be able to offer everything we have in the past, but with modifications:
- Chicks will be here, but you won’t be able to hold them, we ask that one family visit at a time, with the next family 6 ft behind.
- Masks may or may not be required. We will monitor the state requirements, so just be prepared. You will not be required to wear one out in the field cutting your tree unless you prefer to.
- Refreshments will be available, but please let the staff serve you.
- We will have plexiglass at the checkouts, with an additional outdoor register in a booth.
We pray that you all will stay healthy and we look forward to seeing you on the farm!
Brian & Cim
- White Pine (any size) – $49.00/ea
- White Spruce (any size) – $59/ea
- Colorado Blue Spruce (any size) – $59.00/ea
- Norway Spruce (any size) – $59.00/ea
- Blackhill Spruce (any size) – $59.00/ea
- Fir (under 6 ft) – $59.00/ea
- Fraser, Concolor, Douglas or Canaan Fir (6-8ft) – $69.00/ea
- Fir sizes: 8-9′ ~ $79, 9-10′ ~ $89, 10-11′ ~ $99,
11-12′ ~ $145, 12-14′ ~ $195, 14-16′ ~ $295, 17’+ ~ Ask Staff
There are a selection of pre-cut trees in the barn for purchase also.
Forms of payment ~ Cash, Check, MasterCard, Visa, & Discover card*:
*2% convenience fee on credit card payments